Wednesday, April 14, 2010

cOrDnEr Update


I am so awful with keeping my blog updated. I get on here and have no idea what to write. Lately I have been feeling a lot of gratitude. I am so grateful for Alex. He really is my best friend. I have learned so much from watching him and have found this even greater love for him. He amazes me everyday. The last three months have been so awesome with him. We have found a new side in each other and have really looked at the things we love about each other. I think we finally stopped looking at the bad and started finding the good. It has made the biggest difference. I can't picture life without him. I couldn't ask for anyone better. I would rather walk through fire to be with him and our family than loose him.
I am just grateful for where we are at in our lives. It feels like things are finally starting to let up and we are starting to get out of this hole that we are in. It feels like there are things to look forward to. I have been so so grateful for Alex's parents. We couldn't have done it with out them. Linda is the most amazing women I have even met and I have learned so much from her. She has been my rock to help me get through everything. She has helped me to keep standing and move forward even when it felt like there was nothing to move forward to. They have helped carry our family and I can't thank them enough. They helped keep this family together. I know it hasn't been easy for them and we have put them in bad spots where people talk. Even though Linda will say "Misty I don't care let them talk. I'm doing what the Lord told me. We are keeping this family together." I hope that I can be half the mom she is. She has been the biggest example in my life. The love I have for Alex's family is so deep. They mean the world to me. They have been the biggest blessing in my life. God knew I needed them.

Well, On to a little update. Alex and I found out on April7th that we are having a BOY!! We are bother very excited. Alex is really excited. He has one of each now. I am 21 weeks. So happy to have finally hit the half way mark. I am due August 27th. Seems so far away.
This last week we have dealt with a little tummy flu, so glad to have it done and over with. Mostly to have a happy baby back.. Breanna is doing so good and getting so big. Time goes by so fast. It feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital with her and now she is running around yelling No at me and telling me to be nice. No one warned me about 2 year olds. She is a very Independent girl. She wants to do everything by herself. She loves movies and will watch just about anything. She really likes Princess. She loves to dance and sing. She loves sitting on her grandmas lap reading books. She talks so much now.. You don't always know what she is saying cause she has her own language. She is a very smart kid some times to smart. haha
Here are some pictures that her Aunt Lindsey took of her.. They are WAY cute!!!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Yea! A post! You made me cry Misty. I loved reading it, thanks.

Mandi Abaroa said...

Awesome! Glad you guys are doing well. Thanks for posting!

Granny Lou and Grandpa too said...

It is so interesting to see the way we view each other. Just over four years ago Alex brought a beautiful young woman home to meet us. I was immediately taken by Misty's genuine loving nature. I continue to be amazed by her as the days and months go by. Alex has a woman by his side that is willing to learn and forrgive and find joy in simple pleasures and share her life with so many . Alex has found a person who is not afraid to fall and rise above and go again. Alex is one of the most genuine, up front, loving, aware people I have ever known. He has found a companion who compliments him in every way. Thank you both, we love you!

Shelly J. said...

Misty,tears are in my eyes thinking about you and how you have made our family complete! I don't know what we would do without you either. Love you forever!!!

Shelly said...

Hey Misty, We need a new post here:)